Saturday, February 23, 2008

You Suck at Photoshop...

and why you simply must tune in!

It seems that no matter how much you read/see/eat/do, you're never quite up to speed. I mean, what IS a TiVo anyway?

But at least we do have some handy sites that keep us mostly in the loop and have tons of fun along the way. One of those sites is Digg, a user-generated news-site. Thanks to Digg, we found the You Suck at Photoshop videos (hosted on YouTube) which had to have been put together by a genius. The series is now up to episode seven; you can tune in anywhere, but you may as well start with episode one (here), though number four may be my personal favourite. The entire series has achieved quite a cult following and truly deserves it.

Another case of, "Why didn't I think of that?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes 34 was the best
mom

Anonymous said...

I ment # 4 was the best

-lyn said...

It's a good thing to have young folk in our family who can keep us up-to-date!

:-)

bernicky said...

I think you crashed YouTube! I can't get there :(

One of my favourite sites is http://www.down-tube.com/ which allows you to download YouTube videos to your computer. You give the site the URL of the video you want and when it asks you if you want to save get_video you rename it to VideoNameYouWant.mpg and save it.