Saturday, February 26, 2005

Friday Food

All our internet deliveries have finally arrived; the Thai curry pastes arrived early yesterday evening. What a wonderful Friday night - Brian concentrated on cooking curry, while I helped when I could.

I think food is often under-rated. Or, at least, under-appreciated. Food is more than sustenance, or comfort, or reward. Meals are meant to be prepared with care and precision. Any meal is meant to be flavorsome and yet simple.

Last night's curry was very flavorsome, and was made with a lot of fresh vegetables. We both ate too much, I think - it was so good we could not stop ourselves.


Thai Red Curry Fixin's



Brian - the Happy Curry Cook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thai curry fixings? Is that a beer I spy in the left hand? What kind of curry requires beer as an ingredient?

Denis
www.bernicky.com

Anonymous said...

Uh, I think the LEFT hand is holding a red pepper!

Anonymous said...

And, besides, all curry recipes surely require beer - one way or another!