Friday, February 18, 2005

The Waiting Game...

I think waiting is the worst punishment.
Now we know that the Rig is in, that though there is only one bike, Brian is the person who will be getting it, we paid for it...now we have to wait.

Brian received an email from Cycle Yoshida, stating that they had recieved the payment, and they would contact him again to let him know when the sending date had been decided.

Maybe just as well- the weather has been rather cold and rainy recently. The weather forecast even says that is might snow tonight. In fact, it has been so dark and chilly in the morning that neither of us has ridden since last Saturday. Considering that we are ordering a pizza tonight, the not riding is not a good thing! The new Rig will be just the thing to inspire Brian to get out on even the coldest, darkest, rainiest mornings! As for me, it will only inspire in me a burning envy, and perhaps make me buy a Rig of my own.

No comments: