Sunday, July 10, 2005

Ode on an Unworn Sandal

Brian and I are both giddy - tomorrow we fly out of Narita for a two-week holiday - five nights in Cancun, and then eight nights in Tennessee (near Knoxville).

My only regret is that summer has crept up on us so slowly, time waiting for no man (and not even for me, either!), and the gorgeous sandals that I bought in early spring have yet to be worn (shallow, I know, oh so shallow).

Yet - touring Mayan ruins, sitting on the beach and probably hiking in the awesome Smoky Mountains means that I will not be carrying these lovely shoes across several continents. Such a shame...


The Unworn Sandal

2 comments:

-lyn said...

A really pretty sandal, Tracy! But, you are right not to bring it (them? I assume there are two!) along. I'm sure you'll have some great sandal weather in Shizuoka in August!

Lyn

Team Sharma said...

Have a safe trip, you could dance in the snadals in Cancun, but that may not be worth the packing. i can't wait to meet you.