Friday, July 27, 2007

What a Week!!

Let me tell ya, coming back to work from a vacation ain't no party!

We've had a busy (yet productive) week, catching up at work and starting a few new things. We also managed to get out for two short morning bike rides this week. I have to say, it's bizarre how long it takes to get in shape, and yet how quickly to get out of shape! I had to struggle on my Rig (a Single Speed, don't forget!) to get up what I usually consider a "warm-up" hill! However, the weather is acceptable (hot, hazy and humid - but not as much so as in previous Julys) and it does feel so good to be back on the bike again.

We are happy that we're back and getting into the swing of things - maybe we'll even blog more frequently again!

2 comments:

-lyn said...

Glad you're back - we've missed you!

bernicky said...

Hehehehe
Yes it is amazing how quickly we detrain! Glad you are back in the saddle. Looking forward to seeing hearing more.