Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Room With No View

I suddenly had to come to Tokyo on business. Fortunately, it required an overnight stay. So I had visions of staying in my favourite hotel, enjoying the big bath on the top floor, watching the traffic on the expressway below. Unfortunately, my favorite hotel was booked, so I got a room at a more-expensive but less luxurious business hotel.

This hotel does not have a big, shared bath, but at least my room has two good-sized windows.

Unfortunately, I guess the title of the post says it all:



Two windows


Close-Up Wall View



Whoever said that a wall-view was a bad view? I can actually reach out and touch that building!

The hotel is otherwise just fine,especially since I am only here for one night; and, as you can see, I even have an internet connection in the room!

3 comments:

lyn said...

Ya gotta love it!

Karin said...

No view may be better than a bad view.

Tornadoes28 said...

That's a beautiful wall.