Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hush Puppies

There was a time, not so long ago, when I though Hush Puppies shoes were for old folks or people with no (or at least very little) style. I say this knowing fully how my father always loved his Hush Puppies - there was simply no other shoe for him.

A few month ago, in need of some decent shoes that could be worn as either business or casual, I went shopping, and found myself inside a Hush Puppy store. Inside, I found my new shoes - a pair of simple black leather loafers.

Brian and I spent this weekend walking (and walking and walking and walking and...) around Tokyo - Roppongi, Shinjuku, and Ebisu on Saturday; Akihabara (fashionably called Akiba) on Sunday. I made it through the whole weekend, even carrying a few extra kilos in my backpack, with not a single blister! Now I can truly say, "I love my Hush Puppies - there is no other shoe for me".

Stay tuned til tomorrow when we report on the excitement our love hotel and of hot electronics in Akiba.

1 comment:

bernicky said...

Hush Puppies ROCK! They are way cool. I have always loved them. A nice square toe. Comfortable soles and supple leather. How can you go wrong?