Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas to All

Last night, Christmas Eve, Brian and I went out for dinner with some friends at a nice izakaya in Gotemba called Ebisu. It's an awesome, atmospheric little place with great food and good beer.


Here are Brian and Chris, enjoying some Christmas cheer:



And Wendy, enjoying a little Cassis Orange:



And, of course, me:


I shot these in RAW format, and it was a good thing, too - I was able to rescue the first photo from some awful white balance choices!

Today Brian and I are leaving for Thailand; despite wanting to pack light, I am bringing my large Nikon D50, in its own separate bag and all, and I hope it pays off with some good shots of Bangkok and Koh Chang!

We'll do our best to post photos and blog while away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a wonderful adventure. Can't wait to hear all about it, and to see your (I'm sure)fabulous photos.

We are enjoying family time in Albion, snugly ensconced inside while it is raining ... a cold, rather dreary, misty rain ... outside. What snow is left on the ground from previous storms is melting away (or partially melting, and forming new ice on the sidewalks.) We will be very happy to be in sunny Florida soon!!

Mom, John and Gramma