Friday, January 16, 2009

Fridays

I love Fridays - it's generally 'relax at home with wine and pizza' night for us, and, although this was a short week (Monday was a national holiday), it was a busy week, and I'm especially looking forward to tonight.

After work we're going to go to the Softbank shop to replace my cell phone. Once that bureaucracy is over, we're going to order a cheesy pizza, and I'll probably start reading an equally cheesy Dean Koontz novel!

Hopefully I'll have more exciting things to post tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Im one of the crew organizing the singlespeed world champs here in Durango, colorado next september. Could you please help me spread the word over there in Japan. We would really like to see some folks from over there.
www.sswc09.wordpress.com
The reg date does not particularly matter for folks overseas. Thanks
Cheeney