Sunday, October 11, 2009

Long Weekend

I know, it seems every time I post, we've got a holiday.

This Monday is also a National Holiday, Taiiku no Hi - Sports Day. I think it's pretty awesome to have a national holiday just to celebrate fitness - and yesterday (Saturday) Brian and I did our part by going for a 13km run as part of our race training.

Also yesterday, we both went out for motorbike rides: I took my Estrella to the Outlet Mall, then swung by the Kogen for a coke (as seen in the previous photo). We wanted to use Saturday as a relax-day, and a warm-up day for me to remember how to ride my motorbike!

Today we head out for a real ride together. We are going to branch out a bit, and try somewhere new (so, not Izu this time!). Brian suggested a place called Nanazawa in Kanagawa prefecture, so that's where we're headed today. We're going to stay over night and we're going to try to study some nihongo (Japanese) for the upcoming test!

And just because I've got photos taken with my Nikon S640...





No comments: