Thursday, May 12, 2005

Zeal Optics - one user's review

Finally - after years of unattractive, unfashionable and even, at times, unbearable sunglasses, I have found the ones for me.

My face is not abnormally shaped (at least, I don't think so), and yet, all the good sports sunglasses that I find make me look like a big, bug-eyed creature from Planet X. Well, after much research and a lot of patience, I found the perfect shades - the Zinks from Zeal Optics.

I ordered two pairs of these durable, yet fashionable, glasses (last year's model) from Overstock.com. Not having tried them on before the purchase, I was worried about the fit - I had never found active-wear glasses that fit me properly before. I relied on Zeal's description - the Zinks, said Zeal, were made for "extremely small and narrow faces".

I have been the proud owner of the Zinks for about two and a half weeks now, and I couldn't be happier. They fit, they are perfectly comfortable for riding, hiking or just sitting on the beach, and, the colors are great. Added bonus: the lenses are interchangeable.



Tortoise shell Zinks



Pink Zinks

No comments: