Monday, January 23, 2006

34

That's how old I am now.

Being an introvert, what I really wanted to do for my actual birhtday was have a quiet day with Brian, so I more or less celebrated my birthday on Saturday instead. While Brian rode his bike, I lounged at an onsen, drinking beer with a friend. In the evening, we all (Brian too) went to our friend Larry's place for cocktails and pizza - and, surprise - a birthday cake. I haven't had a birthday cake in years! Luckily, Larry very considerately only put one candle on the cake!

Me and My Cake:


Larry and His Margarita:


Sunday was a great day, too - biking with Brian and enjoying a birthday gift he gave me: a new Cateye Micro Wireless Cyclocomputer! I had actually missed knowing my speed and distance, so it was great to track it yesterday.

Stay tuned for reviews of the Cateye Wireless, as well as some information on the Cateye lights for night riding that we ordered yesterday.

3 comments:

Doc Shazam said...

Happy birthday! DId you read my singlespeeding post from last week? I looked into the surley singulator and others. I am having to omuch fun with my road bike right now. :)

bernicky said...

Happy Birthday!
When the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter lines with Mars.
Then peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars.
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius....

Enjoy the cyclometer.

Team Sharma said...

Happy Birthday, Tracy! Sorry I missed it (even after Mom pointed it out).