Monday, January 30, 2006

I Need a Life...

I went to the dentist on Saturday, just for a routine cleaning - it was nice catching up with Nishijima Tomokazu, my excellent dentist, too.

I was also pleased to have had time to drop off a load of our cleaning at a new-found dry cleaner in our neighborhood- they even gave me a member's card and a 30% off coupon for my already-passed birthday! Forgotten is my woe of last week when I found out that our former dry cleaner was going out of business.

While being out in the car anyway, I drove to the Gotemba Supremium Outlets Mall for some shoe and window shopping. I got some shoes - but the windows weren't so hot:-)

On the way home, I also got my car washed. Naturally, the weather forecast is calling for rain tomorrow.

And finally - yesterday was quintuple points day at my local supermarket; if you have a point card, you get a certain amount of "points" for every yen you spend. The points are actually yen that you can spend later. On triple-point day, you get three times the points as usual; quintuple-point day speaks for itself!

And the fact that this weekend felt like one of the best ever, and the fact that I KNEW it was quintuple point day, suggests to me that I

need

a

life!

2 comments:

Team Sharma said...

Do we get to see a picture of the new shoes this time around? (I need a life too).

bernicky said...

You have a life - a glorious one - quadruple points help you save for those fantastic vacations you take. :)