Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dedication - A Sante!

Nothing is free – hopefully we are all taught this from our early years. Why then are we plagued with obesity? Perhaps nobody wants to take responsibility for their health and fitness – much better to blame society and sue McDonald’s.

Fitness and health are not free – it takes responsibility and dedication. Bernicky has been a dedicated runner for a few years now, and is currently training to qualify for the Boston marathon. Here is real motivation for anyone who wants to regain their health and fitness – www.bernicky.com. Be sure to scroll down to see some “before running” and “after running” fitness shots.

2 comments:

bernicky said...

Wow thanks for the plug :)

People will have to scroll a long way down the page to find me in all my largess ;)

Thank you for the link to the Sumo competition. I am going to get tickets for my son and I tomorrow.

-lyn said...

The pix of Bernicky before and after are stunning. Wow. Atta boy, Bernicky!