Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Little Bit of Zen

I enjoy being. Simply being. Not doing anything and not having to do anything is sometimes essential to our makeup. A few days ago, I took some time off to just "be".

I'm not eloquent enough to convey clearly what I mean, but I suppose just savoring the moment, the thing you are doing, or the thing you simply are.

While surfing Digg, I found this "article" that also isn't too eloquent but it is clear and it is inspirational. It doesn't call itself Zen, but many aspects are rather Zen-esque.

Read the article here:

http://www.dumblittleman.com/2007/06/39-ways-to-live-and-not-merely-exist.html

If you have a Digg account, give it a Digg, too!

1 comment:

bernicky said...

Bah Humbug :)

I understand the just be thing. For myself that is what running and cycling and roller skating are for. The sound and fury of every day life cannot be escaped because in the end we MUST exist even if we aren't alway s living life to its fullest.