Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Turkey Photos

Well, two months late, but finally put up a web album at the Japan Rider site - you can find the album here - http://www.japanrider.com/galleries/Turkey_Gallery/ .

I have to admit that we were procrastinating - an unhealthy and unproductive habit that creeps up on us occasionally. In our defense, I say that we had to sort through more than a thousand photos, throwing away the poor ones and keeping the ones we liked. We then selected the Creme de la Creme for posting - but of course we had to then make minor (or significant) adjustments in Photoshop Elements (5.0).

Please let me know if the album page loads too slowly - I'm still trying to find the right (best) style of photo album.

2 comments:

-lyn said...

Sad to say, the album loads too slowly for me ... but I'm sure that is just because I am on the slow connection down here. I will go to the library or an internet cafe one day soon to check it out on a fast connection. I'm sure it'll be fine, and I can hardly wait to see the pictures. You guys are both such good photographers ... and your fan club appreciates that fact!!!

Team Sharma said...

Sorry Mom! It loaded speedy-quick here. It is was worth the wait!