Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sherlock Holmes and the Midnight Sushi

The strangest thing happened today. We'd bought some sushi yesterday and were going to have it for lunch today. It was a nice mix of sushi – three pieces of salmon, three natto, three ume, three tuna, etc...Brian gets the sushi out of the fridge, and says - “Hey, we're missing three pieces”. I'm as baffled as he is – we KNOW that the package was a) full, and b) sealed when we bought the sushi. Strangely, the three missing pieces happened to be my favorite kind of sushi...this cannot be a coincidence. So, though I cannot prove it, I've drawn the conclusion that I must have eaten them in the middle of the night, though I have no memory of this.


This incident, if it's not the first of its kind, may also be a clue to the extra kilos I've put on...

2 comments:

bernicky said...

Hmm. Midnight eating - sleep eating. Sounds cool and weird at the same time. Maybe there is another explanation - someone is gaslighting you :)

-lyn said...

I agree with Bernicky. Cool and weird at the same time!