Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pizza La - Order Online!! Woo hoo!

So, after reading about (and envying) people in North America ordering online or via cell phone from Dominoes, I, too, can now enjoy that convenience. Yes, even here in little Susono. Well, not from Dominoes, exactly, but I cruised by the website of Susono's only 'delivery pizza' supplier, the Pizza La chain, earlier today and was overjoyed to discover that I can now order my pizza online.

This is great! Now on Friday nights I'll be able to just get online and place my order, not having to muddle through the usual "What's your phone number?" spiel.

Unlike the amazing Dominoes, here our Pizza La does not allow customizable pizzas. You can only order what they have on the menu. So, if you don't like cream cheese and ham, or tuna, corn and mayonnaise, you've just narrowed down your choices.

My personal favourite is the Pizza La Lite (it's kind of like a pepperoni pizza with mushrooms and green peppers).

Check out their menus (Japanese only) here: http://pizza-la.gnavi.co.jp/n594051/menu3.html?

EDIT: I actually ordered a pizza online last night - it took about 10 minutes or more to navigate the menu, make all my choices, receive a confirmation email to which I had to 'reply'... longer than the 1.5 minute phone call, but fun just the same!

4 comments:

Team Sharma said...

They've started to tack on "Convenience fees" to each order, plus mandatory delivery charges and obligitory tip. As long as we are after a standard "no frills" pizza it is cheaper to go pick it up (always fresh and hot) than it is to pay the fees.

owenandbenjamin said...

I only for the first time ordered pizza online recently here in LA. I ordered from a chain called Papa John's.

Tracy said...

I'd heard about 'convenience fees'; we're a bit spoiled here as even tipping is simply not done!

However,a large pizza (36cm) costs about $35.

bernicky said...

Oh my - that would be dangerous. Too easy.