Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cambodia Photo Book

In case I haven't mentioned it before, I have a nerdy little secret: digital scrapbooking. Since we both take so many photos, I started trying to keep them organized and even arranging them nicely when I can.

We have already been back from our adventures in Cambodia for nearly two months, and I spent some of my leisure hours scrapping our photos and making a photo book. I made the photo book at Shutterfly, a service I've used before with good results, so I will probably have this book printed for us to keep as a hard copy set of memories of our holiday.

Here is the book at Shutterfly:

Click here to view this photo book.



Alternatively, click this link here:

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDJgybM2blowbibw613A

No comments: