Thursday, June 09, 2005

B-course Deep Thoughts

From reading the earlier posts, you learned that I, a loyal C-Course rider, ventured onto the more technical B-Course at Fujimi Panorama last weekend.

How did I fare? What did I think?

In short, B will probably become my favorite course at Fujimi. I loved the technical portions - and while I went excruciatingly slowly the first time down, I was definitely picking up speed and skill by the end of the third run.

The vitality that I felt riding the B course made me realize that I was actually getting bored with easier C course. It is, I suppose, another reminder that change is good, and that we have to continue to challenge ourselves and not let ourselves become complacent, either on the trails or in life.

And that is my Deep Thought for today!

(P.S. For those who are wondering, I did not exactly fall on the B-course - just did one slow-motion endo:-)

No comments: