Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Fun with Free Avatars

While absent-mindedly surfing the net the other day, I came across a really fun site, http://abi-station.com, that lets you create your own Japanese-style avatar (an avatar is a picture that you can use when posting to message boards, etc... to identify you. For a better definition, go here).


I played around a bit and created this fairly accurate image of Brian at an onsen:







And not really me, but fun in the making:







Abi Station is very user-friendly and provides minutes of entertainment! I even created an avatar that I will be using in my posts at MTBR.com!

2 comments:

bernicky said...

These are fun. I have been using avatars from these guys for about a year now. I think the girl avatar looks like Tracy a bit. The Brian one is pretty darned good!

-lyn said...

The Brian one is so recognizable it's spooky! Mom / Lyn