Friday, November 04, 2005

"Oh my God, I thought you were dead!"

Ok, my mother didn't say that EXACTLY. But after ignoring my cell phone (of COURSE I didn't know it was my mother!), I actually answered my land-line, only to hear my mother's distraught voice on the other end, "Oh, my God. Tracy. Are you OK? Your web thing was old. The last date was October 30th". Shaken, but relieved to actually hear my voice, she continued, "I was so WORRIED!"

So there you have it - the eleventh commandment: Thou Shalt Not Be Tardy in Blogging!

5 comments:

Team Sharma said...

Dead never occured to me, but I was starting to wonder where all y'all (that's the plural of y'all)had gone.

-lyn said...

Being the mother of an around-the-world-in-a-much-different zone (any meaning you want to put in there)kid and another important person, I can relate!!!!

bernicky said...

Thou shalt blog. You can of course understand. What an amazing world. Mom can keep tabs on you wherever you are. :)

Internet Street Philosopher said...

Yeah, next time you know not to worry your sweet mom like that.

Doc Shazam said...

this made me laugh! my parents keep tabs on me the same way...