Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mother's Comments

Thanks to Brian's mom for the comments! MY mom still hasn't made it to the comments section:-) Looks like she still hasn't figured out how to leave a comment)

We really love comments from all moms and friends - makes us feel like the blog actually has an audience:-) So comment comment comment:-)


Other news - Brian and I are both feeling a bit better. My cold is running its course, and I feel worse when lying down than being upright - which makes sleep a bit of a challenge:-)

But the warm weather today has encouraged us to charge up our bike lights for our first night ride this year! Just a few more hours before the sun goes down and we can hit the trails!

2 comments:

-lyn said...

Comment, comment, comment!

-lyn said...

(Always glad to oblige!)
I love it when you guys comment on my Blog, too. Thanks back at ya'!