Saturday, April 01, 2006

Manual Focus!?@?#?

The weekend is finally here - we've been rather busy lately with work, spring parties and catching up with old friends.

Last night I went to dinner with some friends and students of friends - it was very nice, sociable, and "a good time was had by all".

I would love to show you the pictures that I took, but, though I thought I was shooting in Automatic Focus mode, I must have moved the switch at some point to the Manual Focus mode. All the time I was shooting last night, and couldn't figure out why the photos were so terrible, it never occurred to me to actually make sure that I was in Automatic mode! As a result, not one photo turned out well.

But here is one of the less bad ones:


Hopefully, I'll get better photos at the BBQ party today!

No comments: