Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pajero and the Mini

After biking hard yesterday, this morning we decided it would be a good day of rest and car washing (and waxing!). After we'd both thoroughly beautified our vehicles, we went into the mountains to a secluded spot for some quiet time reading and sitting in the sun (or, if you're me, in the shade). We also spent some time taking pictures and drinking strange new sodas - the Lawson was selling a Wasabi Lemon drink, so of course, we had to try it.

Here's my Wasabi Ramune, which tasted a lot like gingery cream soda:


And here are our cars - my Pajero Mini, and Brian's Pajero:


Well - we've gotta run; it seems we have suddenly decided to mount an assault on Mt. Fuji tonight. Hopefully we'll be treated to a nice sunrise and get some good photos.

1 comment:

bernicky said...

I am trying to imagine ginger cream soda - not working for me :)

Looks like a lot of elbow grease went into the shine on the cars though