Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Demons and Canadians....

We went to the Halloween Party tonight with many of our co-workers/friends. This was a really good party - and, having decided to drive there, all I drank was club soda. Luckily it was pretty easy to convince everyone that I was actually drinking shochu and soda - with made them much happier to chat with me!

As you can see from the photo, Brian was a suave vampire, and I was a devil! (I used Photoshop to eliminate as much as possible the messy, distracting party background):



This one I merely cropped a little (and don't worry - Brian's wearing a mask):



Here I am with our friend, Larry - he is, of course, dressed up as a Canadian. Considering that he is B.C. born and bred....not much of a stretch. Unless you know his very anti-Canadian sympathies! Gotta love Lar:



It was a lot of fun - and now I'm home and indulging in a post-party alcoholic beverage while Brian (who was not driving!) snores beside me...

On another sobering note - tomorrow I'm off to run a short 6.7 km race. It will be good to not be hungover when I run:-)

3 comments:

-lyn said...

Looks like it was a great party!
And, good luck on your run!

Anonymous said...

Wow good pictures you look gorgeous
Good luck on your run.Love Ya
MOM

bernicky said...

Looks like a good time - nice costume.