Friday, October 26, 2007

Woo Hoo - Friday!

Friday evenings have got to be my favourite - a few hours to wind down after the week, and looking forward to the weekend.

Tonight it's raining hard, and being home it's nice to hear the rain's rhythmic pounding on the pavement is one of the most relaxing sounds I know.

I'm also enjoying some sweet tunes from Pandora.com thanks to Tor and Brian's ingenious ability to properly configure it!

Naturally I'm not feeling very Zen today because I'm totally multitasking, which is very anti-Zen. But at least I'm getting things done - rocking out to Pandora, listening to the rain, cooking curry, blogging, updating Facebook and sipping red wine - all at the same time!

And as I utter these words proudly, I realize that my Fridays are slightly tamer than they were a decade ago, which then brings me to various existential questions, which I really don't have time to ponder just now:-)

On a more exciting note - Brian and I are going to a Halloween party tomorrow; I'm totally looking forward to getting dressed up and will post photos of both of us in costume ASAP.

2 comments:

Team Sharma said...

I can't wait for the costume pics! I still have eight more hours of work week before sliding in to my Friday evening. They all seem pretty tame these days.

-lyn said...

We are also really looking forward to the costume pix.

Enjoy! (Did Brian find pumpkins to carve?)