Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Reading

I'm working out of town this week with four nights alone in a hotel - this translates into plenty of time to catch up on my reading. I intend to finish "Tariki: Embracing Despair, Discovering Peace" by Hiroyuki Itsuki which provides insight into Shin Buddhism. So far it's very interesting and informative, but I think I'll stick with Zen for myself...

I'll also be able to keep up with my net-surfing, since the hotel here has, of course, high speed access in the rooms, which is something that a few years ago would have been unheard of. I'm not going to criticize progress...

2 comments:

Team Sharma said...

Into which fair city have you journeyed for these four days?

Tracy said...

I'm in Kosai "city". Situated about 20 minutes by train from Hamamatsu, Kosai is located right on the coast of quiet Hamanako lake. A very cute place.