Tuesday, April 07, 2009

In Hamakita

I'm working out of town all this week, and have the pleasure of staying at the Hamakita Plaza Hotel. Not very far past the biggish city of Hamamatsu (and now technically part of Hamamatsu), this little area has a lot to offer - such as a large park perfect for morning jogs and a quaint little Indian restaurant called Nepal Kitchen.

Here's part of my solitary dinner at the very empty restaurant:

I'm working from my laptop, and have a good connection at the hotel, but am missing my most powerful tools. However, Google's Picasa 3 is quite a useful photo organizer and was able to process my Nikon RAW pics.  Also, being in a hotel, will likely free me up to blog more than I have been. And I do have to catch up, since we did quite  a lot this past weekend!

No comments: