Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whirlwind Weeks

I know I haven't posted in ages - I think I have to go on another business trip to recover from the hectic couple of weeks we've had:-)

After I returned from Hamamatsu, before even going home, I met Brian and a couple of folks at a local izakaya for a few too many beers. We got home late, slept, then got up to trek to Shizuoka for o-hanami (cherry blossom viewing) party. Then out for Mexican food. Then home and I finally had a chance to unpack...

Well, the rest of the week, both at work and out of work, played out kind of the same, and so, while I had plenty of activity in my life, I had very little time to sit back and savour it.

Toward the end of last week, I managed to go for two short but invigorating bike rides on my custom single speed, and this past weekend we both enjoyed some down time and some long runs in preparation for our race at the end of May.

Anyway - we got pics to prove we were busy:-)




No comments: