Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Recent Projects!

Despite the anticipated delivery of our motorbikes, I held a 'Rainy Season (Tsuyu) Bike Clinic' in my apartment on Saturday. A lot of friends and co-workers around here ride mountain bikes, but supportive shops and mechanics are pretty far away. I'd heard that some folk's bikes needed some attention to be trail-worthy again, and this gave me a great excuse to clean up the place and have some people over! I advertised thusly:

I had a few customers during the day, and hopefully helped them learn about maintenance and tuning first-hand!


3 comments:

bernicky said...

I like the Bring Your Own Bike tag :) very cute. Congrats on giving to the community - how non objectivist of you. BTW on a completely unrelated topic are there baseball cards in Japan?

Karin said...

This is something that I could use here in a big way.

lyn said...

What a great idea!