Monday, February 13, 2006

ふごうかくーFailed!

The results of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test are in - and I'm out! I didn't pass the level 2 exam that I took in December, which is about what I expected.

How does this help me, you ask? Well, now I know where I rank and the areas I have to work on. Basically, my listening is pretty good (a pass, even), but my reading and grammar barely even ranked. I'm even a bit too embarassed to tell you my exact score - but I'm back to studying and think I'll have a chance when I sit the test again in December!

3 comments:

Team Sharma said...

Some tests are designed to be taken twice. You'll do better the next time.

bernicky said...

No worries, you have many years ahead of you to get through it.

Bet you speak better Japanese than I do ;)

-lyn said...

Gambatte!