Monday, February 20, 2006

Partied Out!

No biking recently, for which I have several excuses: the cold mornings, running, and my riding partner being out of commission. I did a good run on Saturday – 5 k in 34.26 minutes, with an average heart rate of 162. Not bad, considering I hadn’t run in a while and that I was running hills. Although I undid the health benefits with at the house party we went to on Saturday night at our neighbor’s place, and the end of which I only vaguely remember. We were feeling unwell enough on Sunday, too, to be deterred from any kind of physical exertion!

Guys and Drinks:



Brian plays with Larry's new camera (a Lumix FZ30):

1 comment:

bernicky said...

You know taking a little time off now and then is a good thing. Strange as it may seem we are not machines though we may try to behave as if we are.