Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pics from Gotemba

Well, I'm back. A few days working out of town was good; my evenings were quiet, solitary - and that was good. I think everyone needs some time to simply be. And I have to say, I rather liked the strange looks I got eating dinner alone at a nice Italian restaurant :-)

Anyway - I finally had some time to download and upload some photos from last weekend, so here are just two of the photos taken by Brian and by me last Sunday.

We stopped at a heretofore unknown park in Gotemba - probably better visited in spring, as its main attraction was supposed to be birds! But we got to do a little winter cave-exploring. Here is Brian's photo, taken with a Lumix DMC-FZ10:




Though the natural wildlife had likely flown south for the winter, the park did have one lonely caged bird. Taken with a Nikon D50:


1 comment:

Team Sharma said...

obknlgiI love the lighting in the bird photo.