Sunday, February 26, 2006

Photoshop Elements Experiments

I always wake up with great expectations (a great way to start the day, by the way) - "Today I'm going to go for a ride, organize my photos, clean the apartment, study Japanese, send off some packages, go shopping, cook a nice dinner, read this month's Atlantic, redesign our website...". As you may guess, maybe one of these things actually gets done.

Recently, Brian and I have been learning how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements, a powerful photo-editing tool, and today, Sunday, I spent some time experimenting in Elements - at least something got done between the three hours that I spent watching the National Geographic Channel!

Here is a photo of Larry that Brian made (and edited):





And here is one of mine:



This post was edited for drunken spelling errors:-)

1 comment:

-lyn said...

Great job, both of you!