Thursday, May 10, 2007

Magic Nail Polish

Over the last few months, I've noticed that I've started being irrevocably drawn to the colour orange. Strange, since I've never really had any regard whatsoever for the colour orange. On our girls' day out shopping on Friday, I picked up a bottle of Estee Lauder's "Amazing Mango" nail polish. It is a vibrant yet mature orange and a great departure from one of my typical dark grey or deep maroon blends. And it feels fantastic! Just wearing this electric colour, seeing it each time I glance down at my fingers tapping away on the keyboard, makes me feel ...light and enthusiastic.It's not exactly magic, I suppose, but I think I'll be incorporating orange into my wardrobe a bit more!

2 comments:

-lyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-lyn said...

Hmm, sounds intriguing! Glad to hear that your new color is so perky.