Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cabin Fever

Two weeks of straight rain is driving me crazy, but I should be at least thankful for the wind and sleet that brought variety to the drizzly norm. To make the most of the cold and dreary evening outside, a photography project seemed in order, so I tried snapping small objects on glass to get a reflection as well as the object captured... Here are my results:




If I have a chance to do it over, I'll keep to the idea of only using the light of a single candle: http://gizmodo.com/5488484/133-photos-lit-by-a-single-candle

As it was, I used diffuse light from my bedroom's warm 12W single CFL... but next time I'll do the candle thing for sure!

3 comments:

Karin said...

What are you using for a surface?

Tracy said...

You made some great photos there! I like them all, but I think the Swiss Army Knife is catchiest:-)

lyn said...

I like 'em ... and the candle idea sounds like a fun change.