Monday, September 15, 2008

The Great Procrastinator

That is my new official title from now on. I think I may not excel at many things, but at procrastinating there are none better. I am perhaps the only person who can get bored because she has run out of things to do when procrastinating!

Sometimes I procrastinate blogging - avoid it, find something else to do. Sometimes, like now, I'm blogging to further procrastinate the other projects (far too many) that I have either "on the go" and waiting to get started.

Some things I should be doing today on this holiday Monday:
  • Maintaining and updating the Japan Rider website, which I haven't even touched in months
  • Updating our online photo albums
  • Putting together some projects in Photoshop, watching some of the many tutorials I have downloaded but not used.
  • Make some new CDs for my car
  • Japanese homework/study/tv watching - anything at all in Japanese!
Luckily I can now take Blogging off that list!

Oh - and what things do I do to help me procrastinate?


From the majority of items in this list, it appears that, though my real-world social life is non-existent, I have an excellent virtual social life. I even have virtual "friends":-) !!

2 comments:

-lyn said...

I'm not sure about that, girl ... I'm lots and lots of years ahead of you in that procrastinating thing. In fact, I think if you look up "procrastinator" in the dictionary, it will have "lyn" as one of the top choices!
But keep practicing ... one day you may catch up to me!!!!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the encouragement - now I have a goal:-)