Thursday, September 18, 2008

Praying for Rain

I feel guilty even saying this. We've got a typhoon on the way - it's raining now, and is supposed to rain tomorrow and Saturday, too. And contrary to my usual pleas for a nice weekend, I'm praying that it does rain on Saturday. If it rains, I'll be able to lounge around in a grungy t-shirt, read a cheesy novel, and watch DVDs. I'm sort of looking forward to a day of 'vegging', and I know that if it's nice, I will simply have to go out to enjoy the weather. A long bike ride or even a weekend camping trip...

I suppose my choices aren't so bad!

1 comment:

Team Sharma said...

Grungy t-shirt/downtime days are every bit as important as the high energy days. If you do get cursed with beautiful weather maybe you could compromise by taking that cheesy novel to the park to read.