Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Race Training

With the help of the handy tools at geodistance.com and my training partners, I have set a new personal distance record: 12.25Km. (This took an hour and a half exactly, under cool conditions.) I certainly felt tired after that, but not too bad, and hope to recover fully for another, final, training run tomorrow!

Here is the training course (check the satelite view, too!):  Susono Run

The race is actually this Sunday, and the course we'll be doing is 13.6Km, around Lake Yamanaka, kind of near here. We are all confident, but I at least haven't trained in crowded, wet, or hot conditions (the last two are possibilities, but it will definitely be crowded: 12,000 entrants and untold zillions of supporters).

Here is my registration card:




No comments: