Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Why Blog

We haven't been blogging as frequently as perhaps we should. My mother certainly noticed the lack of updates! I figured that, since I haven't been doing anything exciting, and don't have any commentary about Japan or biking, I just had nothing to say.

However, I realized yesterday that we rely on our own blog as a sort of journal (a web log, if you will :-) ), to which we can refer to refresh our memories, and to see how we spent various past holidays and occasions.

So, though we may not always have too much to say, we will certainly try to blog more!

2 comments:

Tornadoes28 said...

Any good mountain bike rides recently? I just bought a Niterider light and will be doing some night mountain biking soon, hopefully this weekend. Hopefully I won't encounter what I saw many years ago on another night ride I did. A naked man taking a hike in the mountains at about 11pm.

Tracy said...

Not any awesome rides recently - but I will be putting up a better "guide" to where we ride, with pics of the trail heads!

I love night riding - and promises of naked men are temping me to get back into it:-)