Friday, June 11, 2010

Embarking on a New Adventure

Well, this is it.

Here is my post where I let folks know that my time in my current city and current job are about to come to a close. From early July, I will no longer be blogging from Susono.

And yes, I'm happy about this. I am ready to embark on new adventures.

So what will I do, you ask? Well, I will give the particulars to those who ask me directly, but essentially, a little time deepening my understanding of Japan, followed by a little time in Montreal (with visits to NYC to visits friends!), and then, the world is my oyster.

What, you ask, panic in your voice, will happen to Japan Rider the Blog!! The Blog will continue - though under a new name and domain for me, while Brian maintains this space. I will likely be updating this blog occasionally, but for frequent posts and updates, my new URL is recommended. As I said, please just ask me for the address. In any case, this log - Japan Rider- of so many of our wonderful adventures and photos and awesome living will remain in tact, likely forever.

If you want the new URL I will be using, please request either by email or in the comments.

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Of course I want your new URL!

Karin said...

eMail to follow!

Tracy said...

I would like yourURL

kurisu said...

Whoah Trace! Here's me asking for details!

All the best with your decsion and enjoy your adventure!

Steve McF said...

I'd like to keep following your adventures. Could you send me the new URL?

Dick said...

Hi, I'm watching both blogs, Smooth sailing, Dick