Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stasis

My moving preparations are going smoothly. Actually, it almost seems like I'm not getting much done, everything is moving slowly, time seems to have shifted and left me in a form of stasis. Not a bad stasis mind you - just a sort of slow-motion sort of feeling.

My sensei took one of my large plants, as well as unopened food items, my DVD player and a big, fluffy blanket. And it's true as Karin noted in her comment in the previous post - the fewer 'things' I have, the freer I feel. Each day more and more of a weight is lifted.

Tonight B and I will pack up my custom Clockwork 29er mountain bike. I got a box for it ages ago, and now we just have to take off the wheels, pedals, handlebar and saddle, and snug it up in the box in a way that will not scratch the precious orange paint...

No comments: