Monday, June 28, 2010

My Moving Schedule

I still have a fair amount of packing to do, though not too much. I didn't do anything yesterday, so will concentrate on that kind of stuff this week.

Basically, I plan to have the recycle shop come back one more time to pick up remaining bits and pieces - like my microwave, the stand, a couple of electric fans, etc...

The overseas shipping company, Econoship, is coming on Friday afternoon. So by that time, I will have to have packed up my desktop pc and peripherals, and wrapped up my kotatsu.

My apartment should be empty by Friday night!

On Saturday, I'll do some cleaning and take out the last of the trash. I also have to pay some final utility bills in the morning.

And then - Sunday! We're both writing the Japanese test that day, though I do not have high hopes. After the test, I'm getting on the shinkansen bullet train at Mishima, and head to Osaka where I will check into my new accommodation in Nanba at 9 p.m.

And here is where I'll be staying for the first few weeks - Melon House apartment!

http://guesthouseosaka.com/en/melon/index.html

No comments: