Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sold!

My two auctions ended today. There was some heated bidding just in the last few minutes, and I got more than I hoped to get for an old bike and an old frame - my beautiful Cannondale sold for 82, 000 yen and my Foes went for 20, 500 yen.

Just for a memento, Brian got a screenshot of the Cannondale in its last minute:



I have already sent email to the buyers, and now all that's left is to await payment, and send the packages!

It was good fun being a seller on the auction, and I actually enjoyed the language challenge, though the Q&A, writing and deciphering email, and the sheer excitement of watching the auction has left me pretty tired. So, tonight I will reward my efforts with a nice bottle of Merlot and a gourmet pizza!

BTW - I put some close-ups of the Cannondale on the web for the bidders to get a better look at what they were buying. Click here to check them out yourself.

No comments: