Saturday, September 02, 2006

Off-Line Again

Our modem is well and truly down for the count. We called Yahoo BB again, and they are sending us a new modem which we will receive on Monday. However, until it arrives, we'e are once again off-line and disconnected from the TV.

I am now taking refuge in my apartment, and am enjoying my own connectivity (my provider and modem hasn't let me down:-) No TV though.
Not necessarily a bad thing - not being able to watch CNN this morning meant we got out for a very early ride, just like the old days. We rode hard on our single-speeds, and got home feeling well-exercised.

I spent my afternoon shopping for necessary items like a new frying pan and canned tomatoes...

1 comment:

-lyn said...

It's amazing what a difference having no modem can mean in one's daily life, isn't it?