Saturday, November 28, 2009

Should

It 's finally Friday evening, and there are a lot of things I should be doing.

  • I should be going to Curves for a little workout.

  • I should be studying some Japanese for the test that is just over a week away.

  • I should be cooking a healthy dinner since I think I've fogotten how to even turn on the stove.


But I am doing none of these things, and I am banishing my guilt and the word 'should' for this evening. I am reading my photo mag while Brian cooks a healthy dinner. Tomorrow we head to Kawaguchiko, where we'll spend the night in preparation for the 27km race on Sunday.

So tonight, I bask in guilt-free, leisure reading and maybe a little blogging.

2 comments:

bernicky said...

27K. That is a long race. Good luck. The Kawaguchiko marathon is legendary for the beauty of the surroundings so I hope you enjoy it. Watch for false flats.

lyn said...

How'd it go?