Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lots Going On!

Okay, I know I know I know. But since I'm actually conversing more with people who tune into my blog, I've become a tad bit lazy and need more focus.

And I HAVE had a lot going on (despite - yes, you know I'm going to say it - being unemployed!).

I've been working on bureaucracy and cutting through red tape, getting re-registered as a Canadian resident. My dealings so far with the Regie de L'Assurance Maladie du Quebec (Quebec Health care) went way too smoothly; my application for my drivers' license is still in progress, but it is making progress! I picked up my license translation from the Consulate of Japan just today, then spent some time shopping downtown before heading back here to well...I'll tell you in the next post other stuff that is keeping me busy!

No comments: