Friday, December 29, 2006

Back in Japan

I had it all on this vacation - in 10 days, I spent time in three major cities, managed breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or drinks with various friends and family, enjoyed an unseasonably warm winter, had a traditional Christmas dinner of turkey and stuffing with my brother's family. Here's my brother getting creative to keep the onions from buring his eyes:



We went back to Montreal the following day (Boxing Day), and I even got to drive back in a snow storm, proving that I had not, in fact, lost my winter driving skills!

I had a really great time, but as my mother said, it's always nice to get back home. After my very long flight and then 3.5 hour bus ride from Narita airport, I was very happy to stumble through the door into a hot bath and a nice bottle of Chardonnay with Brian.

Tomorrow, perhaps, I can see if I still have the strength to ride my single speed and to take some photos with my brand new lens from Brian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW.....What a great looking brother you have.