Sunday, December 24, 2006

Heal Thyself

As is evidenced by my frequent blogging, I've had a fairly active time here so far. I've had some pretty (and happily) packed days - dinner with friends, drinks with friends, brunches with aunts and uncles, regular beers with another uncle - all late nights and early mornings.

It's no wonder, then, that my cold has taken over. I am a mess of mucus living amidst a ton of tissue. So what am I going to do? Take a day of rest, of course. There is nothing more strenuous on the agenda today than a little shopping at the grocery store for soup fixings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! John, Aunt Sandy, and I have all had colds this past week or two, too. Makes us appreciate being well, though, so perhaps that is the silver lining in the cloud of tissue ...

-lyn